Friday, April 30, 2010

Exhaustion, Insanity & Tranny's Dresses

Life has been ridiculously exhausting lately. I am in the same routine, day after day. Not sure how much longer I'm going to last... I'm seriously loosing my mind.
I came into work on Tuesday only to find that my printers disappeared (from the print server). After putting in a helpdesk ticket and waiting about 7 hours, they were finally fixed. During the non-printer time, though, I was almost continuly cussing. I could not for the life of me remember that my printing capabilities were non-exsistent until actually reaching the "print/page setup" screen and clicking OK to print. I couldn't even "print to a pdf" (cutepdf); that was gone too. One of the most awful/fabulous dumb blonde moments came out of this, though. I got off the phone with a fund company, promising that they would recieve a document I had scanned into my computer a week or 2 prior. I open up the document, and for whatever reason, was thinking I needed to print it. I started "panicing" when I remembered my printer issues, and asked my co-worker if I could send it to her and she could print for me. Of course she said "OK," but then I realized what I was actually about to do... I was going to email it to her, have her print it out, so I could scan it into my inbox, and forward it to the rep from the fund company!!!! What a dumbass I was... I told her and we all had a good laugh about it, but yes... blonde moment indeed.

Moving on.
Was flipping through all things I can never afford, yesterday... million dollar houses, new cars, and Nordstroms.
Ran across a cute little dress and happened to scroll down to the review written on the dress.
Here is the dress pic & the review...




I'm amused by the fact 0 of 8 customers found this review helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan