Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unbeatable T-Shirt

OK, so Monday was not the most plesant day for me this week. However, there was one thing I saw that will stick with me forever and is a sure-fire cheer-up!
There are lots of, how do you say, hispanics around this "town." There is a local 7-11 where a large group of them sit/stand and wait to be picked up for a job.
On Monday, after getting gas, I was cutting through the 7-11 parking lot and waiting to turn onto the street. I glanced to my right and there was a large "crowd" of these eager gentleman. It took me a second to realize, but then I saw a guy wearing a tshirt that said "Pick Me!" It was the ONLY thing on the shirt.
I laughed hysterically. So fabulous!!

So this got me thinking... I think we should start a stereotypically thsirt company. We can't ignore the fact that white women love scarfs. With that being said, stereotypically tshirt number one will be for white women... babydoll style, with a graphic scarf around the neck of the tshirt.
Fabulous. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan