Friday, April 2, 2010

Stop Yawning!!

Just realized something about myself...

I have a habbit of ripping any type of document up before I throw it away.
I remember watching my parents do this with the mail when I was little; the ads or "unauthorized" marketing materials that would come through (i.e., credit card offers, donation forms, etc). They'd glance over the document, and then rip it up. These items would only be ripped in half. Sometimes once more, but no more than that.

I haven't noticed until recently, but I've been doing this for a few years, now. Pretty much since I've been recieving legit mail.
I even do this at work. Once I get done with an insurance license notice that comes through, or annual report notice, I rip it up and throw it away or shred it. Sometimes I find myself making notes on it before I rip it up. Completly pointless. Notes as if I am going to save this document for our records. As I'm writing the last word/letter, I decide I'm going to toss the item.

Again... pointless!!



I'm currently listening to Lil Wayne's GO DJ... this song reminds me of days in Scarface with Liz Marie #1.
Ahhh... I was an awesome DJ once upon a time... car dj, that is...
I had the fastest cd change times EVER! She used to time me.
It was pretty impressive.
I miss those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan