Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You want to put WHAT on my face??

Since I stumbled upon the snake massages over the weekend I started searching out other horribly disgusting beauty treatments
I didn't have to look very long before I found the 
(did you know what helps keep their porcelian compelxion is bird shit??)



I found that absolutly appalling, now I know that every country has thier own concept of beauty, but really, bird poop  No, thanks.
They try to make it sound better because it is nightengale defication, but somehow that just doesnt do it for me.
Call me crazy!

Since geisha are reguarded as being lovely, sophisticated ladies in their country of course spa's must exploit this and use this idea to make money!

A spa in New York now offers the geisha facial for a mere $180!
(I'm sorry but if I wanted bird shit on my face I would go sit outside under my oak tree for a few hours for free!!)

Apparently, the poop softens, brightens and nourishes the face.

Enough bashing the facial, maybe one day I will be brave enough to go get this treatment.
This does give me a good business idea though... nightingale breeder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan