Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Articles for Attention

Ricky Martin is gay?!?! I defintely didn't see that one coming...
Actually. I'm being honest. I didn't see that one coming because honestly I totally forgot about Ricky!
Shake your bon-bon, sake you bon-bon!
He's a fortunate homsexual man. Don't get it twisted!!


Pretty sure I'm one of those so-called "supertaskers."


I'm going negative on the ipad. I don't think it's going to live up to the hype. I think it'll end up being a larger, more glorified, ipod touch. Perhaps by gen 2, Apple will have a winning product and the original hype will be readjusted.


The bulls the bears. Going up?


Continuing the pattern of risky behavior... go rob a bank legally!


I just found it interesting to learn that CoinStar owns RedBox! I had no idea. Makes sense, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan