Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stress relief...not so much

Snakes!

Does that make you think stress relief??
(not me)
Well,  some spa's would disagree, the newest type of stress relieving massage involves snakes crawling all over you.
I doubt I'm alone when I say that the thought of snakes crawling all over me is probably the epitome of stress inducing behavior.

(She doesn't look relaxed to me, it looks like she is trying not to move or breath as to not upset the slivering serpents crawling all over her body)
(Hellllllll no!)

Right now this is only available in Israel (fine by me) and for $80 you can have this experience.
The snakes supposedly produce a calming kneading massage, but I don't think that I would be able to enjoy it, I'll keep my $80 and stick with a Swedish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan