Thursday, March 25, 2010

I can has read?

Hubby came home with a fabulous book for me last night.
"Little People in the City"
I think I may be in love with this book.

First picture is one of the cover.
Second and third picture are an example of the rest of the book... on opposite pages of each other.
Second picture is the larger, zoomed out view. Third is the upclose shot of the zoomed out picture.

This guy apparently went around London with these little figurines and props and glue them into poses/scenes. He left them there after taking the pictures. Can you imagine running across something like this? Hilarious!

Point being, I have a profound appreciation for what this man has done. The end.

(Please note the dead body floating in the water! Haa!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan