Friday, March 26, 2010

Tiger's fall from grace

It's no secret that Tiger Woods has experienced a lot of backlash from his extra-martial endeavors.  

Gatoraid, among others have decided that he is no longer "what the company is looking for" in a spokesperson.

Honestly, I really don't give a shit.  

Yeah, I totally feel bad for his lovely wife and kids and I think the media needs to mind their own business. 

At the end of the day this has absolutly nothing to do with me, so I pay it little attention.

That said, I wanted to share this with you.
Recently, I was at Toys R Us purchasing a birthday gift and I saw this...


(My apologies  that this isn't a better picture, I took it from my cellular talking device.)

I found this hilarious!!
I'm wondering two things..
1. If his affairs had not surfaced, would he be in the clearance section?
2. Why would you buy a Tiger Woods figurine in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Liz Marie x2. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan